Lanewood Studio (est. 2017) is a sweet photo studio in North Shore of Chattanooga, Tennessee. Located in the INCubator on the corner of Cherokee Blvd. and Manufacturer’s Road. We are less than 1/2 mile from Route 27. This unique and central location is close to everything downtown Chattanooga with the ease and convenience of being near a major highway.
The space is a generous 2100 square feet divided into two main areas: a large, clear studio space and a flex work space with client viewing lounge, hair/makeup/wardrobe space, kitchenette, and work table.
- 950 square foot dedicated studio space
- Client viewing lounge with plenty of seating, coffee table, & 55” Sony Ultra HD hanging tv
- Hair & makeup table with director’s chair and Impressions professional vanity mirror
- Garment rack with hangers and steamer
- 4.5 foot x 6.5 foot floor length mirror
- Large work table with stools
- Kitchenette area with full size refrigerator, dual burner portable stove, Nespresso coffee/espresso maker, toaster oven, microwave, dish ware
- Gear wall
- Large windows with blackout curtains (northeast facing)
- Loading dock leading to freight elevator
- Utility cart
- Extra, collapsible tables and chairs
- Concrete floors
- 12 foot ceilings
- Mural wall of mountains
- 27 inch iMac for guest use
- Bluetooth printer
- 8 foot ladder
- Nearby free parking
Additional perks include a professional building in a safe neighborhood. Delicious coffee and food within walking distance include Mean Mug Coffee, Milk & Honey, Whole Foods, Red Sauce, Embargo ’62, Edley’s BBQ and many more great local spots. Renaissance Park on the Tennessee River is right across the street. We’re close by all of the awesomeness North Shore and Downtown Chattanooga has to offer!
All rates are on a sliding scale. Give us a call or send an e-mail. We’d love to chat!